|Date Posted:||Sep 21, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Feb 28, 2023|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Soholat is the leading clothing brand and retail in Afghanistan
We are looking for a detail-oriented, hard-working inventory officer with stock/inventory management experience and excellent math and communication skills. Your responsibilities would include maintaining inventory records printing and Installation of barcode labels, and preparing balance and shortages reports. Inventory officer can expect to work long hours.
Successful inventory officer should have exceptional math and analytical skills, as well as database and spreadsheet software knowledge.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Updating inventory count and maintaining inventory records to share with management
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, and shortages.
- Receive branches items request list in daily basis and distribute accordingly.
- Check seasonal products and facilitate removal or transfer of product as needed
- Design and develop barcode labels using POS system or pertinent software
- Assess label print requirements, plan and manage printers and print equipment
- Research and resolve issues regarding printed labels and reconcile as required
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Ability to use inventory computer programs to update counts and compile reports, such as spreadsheets
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Physical strength
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to send their CVs along with their updated Photo to the following E-mails: