|Date Posted:||Jun 24, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
â€¢ Follow up on all the activities of the Supervisor
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Handling all the queries of the Investors.
2. Working closely with the Director and Event Manager.
3. Translation of the documents from English to Dari/Pashto and vice-versa.
4. Draft the press releases/press invitation and forward it to the Media Department.
5. Preparing, recording and maintaining all the department files.
6. Taking the pictures of all the events organized by AISA.
7. Arranging and attending the meetings.
8. Writing the Minutes of the meetings.
9. Visiting the companies which are registered with AISA for the purpose of investigation.
10. Provide the information about investment climate of Afghanistan.
11. Establish the contacts with Embassies/AISA counterparts and other Ministries.
12. Other related duties as prescribed.
â€¢ Bachelors Degree in Economics/Public Relations/Social sciences or a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
â€¢ Excellent creative and investment management-related writing and editing skills.
â€¢ Must have excellent PC skills, including familiarity with Outlook, Access, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
â€¢ International tradeshow experience desirable.
â€¢ Excellent communication (oral and written in English) and interpersonal skills
â€¢ Excellent organization and project management skills.
â€¢ Excellent time management skills with sense of urgency.
â€¢ Strong knowledge of marketing concepts, investment media, and newspaper advertising techniques.