|Date Posted:||Dec 29, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 11, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
ïƒ˜ Maintaining the accuracy of database records.
ïƒ˜ Importing and exporting data records.
ïƒ˜ Performing regular back-ups of database.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Data entry of Survey questionnaires.
2) Ensuring that no two companies are registered with the same names.
3) Providing the information about the companies registered with AISA to all the Ministries and Donor Agencies on their request.
4) Develop data model describing data elements and how they are used.
5) Providing the Research and Policy Department with all the necessary information they are looking for regarding the registered investors.
6) Drafting the Investor Directory.
7) Ensuring that all the dues (Income Tax, Licensing fess) have been cleared before registering another company by the same party who is already registered with AISA.
8) Once the company is duly registered and stamped by the Kabul Commercial Court ensure that it is sent by documentation and Archive department to their respective provinces.
9) Making the quarterly reports to the Central Bank of Afghanistan.
10) Making the reports for Afghanistan Revenue Department (Ministry of Finance).
11) Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification or disclosure.
12) Review workflow charts developed by programmer analyst to understand tasks computer will perform, such as updating records.
13) Other related functions as prescribed.
â€¢ General Bachelors Degree is preferred with a minimum of two years experience.
â€¢ Training should be in Relational Database Management System, SQL Server, Computer Languages such as Coding (Virtual Basics, HTML XML).
Directly supervises two nonâ€“supervisory employee. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries of Investors. Ability to effectively present information to the top management, middle management and to various clients.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to solve practical problems, and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.