|Date Posted:||Jan 3, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Jan 16, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
ïƒ˜ Guiding the investors in the registration/licensing procedure.
ïƒ˜ Issuing letters to the concerned Ministries on behalf of investors with regards to the registration/licensing procedure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Forwarding the visa letters to the Ministry of Interior Affairs.
2. Guiding the foreigners regarding the procedure of visa extension.
3. Forwarding the letters to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4. Preparing bi-weekly progress report of the department and forwarding it to the Research and Policy Department.
5. Participating in the department meetings and preparing the minutes of the meeting.
6. Responding to the mails of investors and handling their queries.
7. Provide online support to the investors.
8. Preparing and issuing the work permits of the expatriates to the concerned Ministry.
9. Signing the visa invitation/extension receipts.
10. Issuing the Certificate of Authenticity to the companies registered with AISA and forwarding it to the Ministry of Finance.
11. Other duties as prescribed.
Qualification and Experience:
â€¢ Bachelorâ€™s degree in any discipline with a minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Strong interpersonal skills and experience of obtaining information from across an organization.
â€¢ Good written skills for creating reports and emails.
â€¢ Maintain standards of conduct
â€¢ Be respectful
â€¢ Possess cultural and political awareness and sensitivity
â€¢ Be flexible
â€¢ Demonstrate sound work ethics
â€¢ Be consistent and fair
â€¢ Problem Solving Skills.