|Date Posted:||May 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||May 25, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||10 - 50000 AFN monthlyAFN|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About INTELLECTUAL APPLICATIONS & PRODUCTS:
IAP is a reputable IT company with multi skilled IT professionals with vast experience in championing innovative technology services for both private sector and non-private sector in Afghanistan. IAP professionals have at least ten-year valuable complementary experience, gained from different organizations. Intellectual Applications & Products (IAP) deliver innovative top-notch results through investing in extensive business consulting research services.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS Developer to develop our already android-build app for the iOS platform using the latest technologies. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team and the Android team for application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS Developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Previously developed apps on the App Store
Used Swift as a programming language
Knows how to integrate apps with Web using JSON APIs