|Date Posted:||Aug 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Sep 3, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Amin Kapisa Construction and Road Building Company:
Amin Kapisa Construction and Road Building company is a major Afghani construction and Road Building Company with a total capability across the spectrum of roads networks, building and civil engineering work, including Design, implementation and Finance developments. AKCC Consultants is Afghan National, Non Governmental and Nonpolitical Company established in Kabul by the most eligible, experts and experience National Engineers as a Nation private unit to participate activity in Reconstruction efforts of Afghanistan and pay great pleasure to work jointly with other Companies and Organizations to provide services for the war effected Countrymen of Afghanistan of different areas and to Assist the Government in Rehabilitation and Rebuilding of Afghanistan through Designing and Implementation of Construction and Reconstruction Projects throughout the Country funded by the PRTS, US Army of corps and other National and International Donor Agencies. To implement and conduct such Rehabilitation and Rebuilding activities AKCC Consultants developed a Network of qualified staff and labors. Beside AKCC Consultants has strong base of light and heavy-duty tolls and Equipments possibilities. This company is registered with AISA (Afghan Investment Support Agency).
He/She will be doing all IT and Admin work
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide clerical support to program and managerial staff, including but not limited to: word processing, setting up and entering data onto spreadsheets and databases, preparing materials for reports, proposals and presentations, preparing administrative tools, including calendars, schedules, and timetables.
2. Full ability of MS. office package and software installation.
3. Ability of emailing and using MS. Outlook in English, Dari and Pashtu.
4. Help to foster and facilitate cooperative professional relations between and among staff at all levels, particularly in relation to the provision of administrative support services.
5. Ensure and install of that photocopy machines, printers e-mail, ups, fax and phones are maintained and used properly.
6. Maintain stationary stocks, replenish on 3 monthly basis and distribute stationary supplies, in compliance with AKCC policy and procedures. Document the distribution and usage of stationary supplies.
7. Responsible for preparing, dispatching and receiving of the Official letters or Outsider letters.
8. Maintaining confidentiality regarding all information accessed by virtue of duties and responsibility, which are yet to be made public.
9. Photocopy, collate, sort and distribute documents, as requested.
10. Responsible for preparation of draft contracts of employment, renewals, and terminations etc
11. Regularly keep in touch with Project manager and provide them stationary and administrative supplies.
12. Responsible for preparing advertisements for vacant positions and ensure their release in coordination with the advertising agency;
1. Graduated from high school or degree in Business administration is preferred.
2. 1-2 years working experience with experience of general office administrative duties;
3. Good computer skill including (Ms Office Package, Ms Project,)
4. Excellent spoken and written English is a must.
5. Have good ability of communication with employees
6. Demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining effective work relationships.
7. Exceptional interpersonal communication, relationship building and networking skills
8. Ability to work in a dynamic and responsive environment
9. Ability to work under pressure and respond to multiple tasks
10. Ability to allocate and review priorities and meet tight deadlines.
11. Ability to work in a team environment.
12. Professional presentation and approach.