|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology,Administrative|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
|Contract Type:||Project Based|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Hamida Barmaki Organization for the Rule of Law:
Hamida Barmaki Organization for the Rule of Law was founded in 2013. HBORL is a non-governmental and non-profit organization established under the provisions of Afghan laws. Our Organization’s activities are concentrated on three approaches: Capacity building (State, civil societies and universities), research and publication, and consultancy services/legislative reform. We strive to adhere to international best practices in law; thus we are engaged in building institutional capacities of public and private sectors, civil societies and communities in the areas of rule of law and access to justice, consultancy for public administration, women empowerment, social peace and economic development in Afghanistan. Generally our areas of operation are inclusive of providing professional training and mentorship to build the capacity of the professional staff of Afghan justice institutions and public administration, as well as, related non-state organizations. Providing training of trainers programs as a mean for sustainable development of educational and academic capacities; Cooperation with national and international research and reaching institutions; Translation of books and other materials especially in the field of law; Building legal awareness of the public in the areas of the rule of law and human rights.
The candidate should have knowledge and experience of IT and Admin tasks.The IT/Admin Assistant will work under supervision of IT/Admin Manager.
Requires travel to provinces:
- Adobe Photo Shop.
- Word Press.
- Networking and Troubleshooting
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Accurately document instances of hardware failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- Support development and implementation of new computer projects and new hardware installations
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding PC and/or hardware problems.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
- Providing customer service
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for business trips
- Sending and receiving documents for the company
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Greeting and directing visitors and new staff to the organization
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in information Communication technology (ICT), and also be able to do Admin job, or a related field; one year of experience in a ICT/ Admin role; Strong written and oral communication skills in Dari and English. Excellent Network troubleshooting skills, attentive to detail. Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform. Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience. Extensive equipment support experience with PC’s. Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment. Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. Customer service orientation, attention to detail and accuracy,
Qualified candidate can send their update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.