|Date Posted:||Sep 2, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 15, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology,Banking|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
Plan, coordinate and supervise all activities related to the design, development and implementation of core banking and other allied applications, while maintaining the integrity and availability of critical business system and data. Responsible for establishing and maintaining positive business relationships with business areas and manages enterprise applications.
Requires travel to provinces:
Skills & Competencies:
1. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
2. Interpersonal Communication
3. Problem Solving, Decision Making
4. Critical Thinking & Teamwork
5. Attention to Detail & Analytical Thinking
6. Time Management and ability wo work under Pressure
7. Ability to work independently
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure availability of Flexcube system by initiating the Flexcube Start-of-day procedure and enabling incoming/outgoing message traffic flow in the EMS/Flexcube system.
2. Ensure robust review of issues and problems in the core banking systems.
3. Ensure provision of technical support and provide solution to problems reported from IT-Help Desk (level 2 supports).
4. Ensure smooth message exchange by monitoring, evaluating, and maintaining SWIFT messaging queues, routing rule and MT flows to printing device monitoring daily transaction advice/statement processing system and ensuring to have seamless message exchange with customers.
5. Issue and problem resolution through removal of errors and maintenance of solutions.
6. Provide assistance for new projects.
7. Assisting in new requirement documentation, review and minutes
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Minimum of Bachelor Degree in the Computer Sciences
PL/SQL/Programing Language/Oracle/MSSQL/Web Development.
At least 2 years