|Date Posted:||Jul 19, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Aug 19, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Habib Gulzar Motors Limited:
Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is official 3S (Sales, Spare Parts and Service) dealer of Toyota Motors Corporation in Afghanistan, the company provides Quality Toyota Vehicles, Genuine Spare Parts and After Sales Services. Habib Gulzar Motors Limited is a company of HABIB GULZAR INTERNATIONAL LLC a well renowned business family of Afghanistan who has been trading since 1940.
An IT Assistant Maintains the computer networks of all types, providing technical support and insuring the whole company networks runs smoothly. Installing and configuring hardware and software, setting app peripherals such as printers or routers, repairing equipments and providing daily support for computer network users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Installing, Configuring and Troubleshooting of Network Devices and other network infrastructure.
· Assist in maintaining local and server based anti-virus software.
· In case of virus infection clean out affected equipment.
· Troubleshoot, and repair user accounts and email accounts, assist in resetting passwords.
· Communicate with ISP in case of any issue with internet connection.
· Providing technical support across the company (in person or over the phone).
· Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
· To process timely request of toners and cartridges.
· Manage I.T inventory
· Timely Backup/Restore of company data
· Administrate CCTV and timely backup/restore of records.
· To administrate company website and social media (Facebook Page, YouTube Channel)
· Assist in Graphic Designing
· Assist other departments in Data Entry to company software’s
· Managing, Printing and filing documents.
· Any other duties assigned by the line manager
· Ability to identify and resolve problems associated with computer networks.
· Ability to maintain effective working relationships with employees
· Fluency in written and spoken English and Pashto or Dari
· Ability to work under strict supervision.
· Good time-management skills
· Diploma of Information Technology with 4 years and Bachelor of Computer Science with 2 years of IT experience.
· Knowledge of Windows, Servers and Network Equipment.
· Knowledge of (SQL Server/MySQL).
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply for this position kindly send your CVs to below email.