|Date Posted:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
IT Assistant provide computer and technology support for companies, whether that's installing a computer network or answering questions regarding the current computer network.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies include configuring hardware and software, and providing daily support for users.
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and problems through to resolution.
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solution to resolver customer issues.
- Following standard procedure for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Diagnosing and solve hardware/software faults.
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases at one time;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Excellent telephone mannerisms. Some support will be provided over the phone.
- The ability to be a good listener, and to really understand a customer problem or question and help them solve it.
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need for team lead intervention.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- 2 year of experience in providing support, Maintenance and troubleshooting/ IT Helpdesk Support role.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Applicant must possess some knowledge of computers and electronics, computer/digital technology or related fields.
- Willing to relocate or travel to any Regions.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar
Kindly mention the position title in the subject line of your e-mail: email@example.com
(IT Assitant (Nangarhar) AWCC/HR/21/VA/007) Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable. To be mentioned your resume should not exceed One MB. AWCC regrettably cannot respond to individual queries about a job or on the status of individual applications due to high numbers of applicants. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, then please assume that your application has not been successful.