|Date Posted:||May 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Main Purpose of the ISP:
Etisalat Afghanistan has recently acquired its ISP license from Ministry of Communication and Information Technology of Afghanistan. An ISP (Internet service provider) is a company that provides individuals and other companies access to the Internet and other related services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Install and configure WIMAX point to multipoint antennas.
2. Install and configure VSAT equipments.
3. Troubleshoot the client indoor units and routers.
4. Manages all system back-up and restore protocol.
5. Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
6. Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
7. Have a sound knowledge of latest wireless technologies and equipments.
8. Manage the entire Internet bandwidth of the core network and client usage.
KEY COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS
â€¢ Good Customer Service Skill
â€¢ Excellent Communication Skill â€“ Verbal and Written
â€¢ Good Skill and Knowledge in IT Network Security
â€¢ Excellent Technical Skill in IT Network Routing and Switching ( CCNA , MCP )
â€¢ Language requirements: English
â€¢ Ability to meet deadlines; work under pressure, tact, negotiation skills, organizational skills etc.