|Date Posted:||Jun 25, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 10, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ghazanfar Bank:
Ghazanfar Bank, a full-fledged licensed commercial Bank, commenced its operations in March 2009. The Share Holders of the Bank belongs to one of the leading business groups of Afghanistan. As a leading business house Ghazanfar Group is involved in various key businesses sectors as a front runner such as import and distribution of Petroleum/Gas and other various important industrial sectors. Ghazanfar Bank started off its operation from Kabul, Afghanistan and is offering key financial services both under conventional and Islamic Banking. The Bank has since opened up its Branches at various key locations such as Mazar Sharif, Hairatan, Kunduz, Takhar, Pule- Khumri, Jalalabad, Herat besides opening another five branches at Kabul in Sarai Shahzada, Shar-e-Naw, Karte Naw, Kute Sangi and Lese Maryam. In due course of time the Bank intends to expand its Branch Network in Kabul as well as at other key locations of the Country.
The Management Team of the Bank is comprised of highly experienced and qualified Bankers, Financial Experts, Accountants and Risk Managers with considerable expertise in all aspects of Banking. With the help of such a dynamic team the Bank is in a position to offer specialized skills in a traditional way in all related spheres such as counseling and advising on any financial matter, handling of foreign exchange transactions, handling of investments in a Depository Account, Islamic Banking transactions, Lending/Corporate Banking transactions, SME Lending transactions, Money Transfer transactions, Retail Banking transactions and International Trade related transactions.
An IT audit Officer is responsible for the internal controls and risks of a company's technology network. This role includes identifying the weaknesses in a systems network and creating an action plan to audit security breaches in the technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. IT auditor must work to create a solid information technology infrastructure, and collaborate with clients to devise and put in place policies and procedures regarding network security issues.
2. Reviewing external IT Audit report and inspection reports that all recommendations made in the report have been complied with.
3. Surprise check twice/thrice in a month ATM machines.
4. Should have practical experience of deal with DR site, Server and other issues.
5. Network (checking of network firewalls, network gaps, cabling, all of devices configuration, branches connectivity, network security, network monitoring software and it is usage, internet and Data connectivity’s, and monitoring of all related network Section)
6. System administration (Bank Official email domain and it is user “who has access”, checking and monitoring of all servers, applications, printers, scanners, copiers, computer systems, user privileges, helpdesk services, and all related systems which relevant to System Admin section)
7. CCTV (monitoring Recording of all cameras and sound systems, DVR’s record backups “video and sound”, Hard drives, DVR’s, sound system, and all systems which related to CCTV section)
8. Ensure DR site testing and deviations to be reported immediately.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
· At least 3-4 years of related experience in Bank.
· Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, Database Management and Networking and Oracle.
· Understanding of information security standards, best practices for security computer System and applicable laws and regulations.
Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture.
- Fluency in Dari, Pashtoo and English languages.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Qualified candidates should submit their update CV to the mention E-maill Address. Recruitmentemail@example.com
Please clearly indicate IT Audit Officer in the subject of your email.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further recruitment process.