|Date Posted:||Nov 16, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Dec 1, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
About Selina Food Production Company:
Selina Food Production is a newly established company in Afghanistan, our investment on salt extraction & processing and tomato paste production plant is under progress in Marzari Sharif which will be finished in next 3 months and our initial two products (Refined Salt and Tomato paste) will be out to Afghanistan’s market.
Selina is a daughter company to BD Group of companies, we have successfully invested in mining, food production, construction, Agriculture and General trading sectors in Afghanistan and our portfolio is growing year by year.
Selina is a pure national company and registered with Afghanistan Central Business Registry in 2018.
Position Title IT& Designer
Department Reporting to
CEO and Marketing manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc. for graphic design
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics
- Estimating the time required to complete a job
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to department manager
- proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Create different illustrative materials such as animation, presentations and design other different packages
- Undertake photography and filming of events when required.
- Produce short video clips and documentaries for Selina.
- Create images, posters, brochures, motion graphics, animations etc. using computer software.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques
- Manage information technology and computer systems
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
· Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
· Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
· Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
· repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
· Maintains records of hardware and software inventory
· Follows emergency plans for equipment, power, or security failures when necessary and protects data and security
· Have at least a bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
· Have at least 4 years of work experience in industrial companies.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Please note the following when applying:
• Mention position title on the subject of email;
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Salary: As per company’s pay policy
Benefits: Mobile Data package, lunch, regular bonus