|Date Posted:||Nov 10, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Mutahid Development Finance Institution:
Mutahid (meaning United in local language) Development Finance Institution (MUTAHID) was established on April 1, 2011 and initially three MFIs namely Microfinance Agency for Development and Rehabilitation of Afghan Communities (MADRAC), Parwaz Microfinance Institution (PARWAZ) and Mofad Microfinance Company (MOFAD) were consolidated. Later on, three additional MFIs namely Women for Women International Microfinance Afghanistan (WWI), Ariana Financial Services (AFS) and ChildFund Afghanistan Microfinance Limited (CFA MF) consolidated into MUTAHID. The creation of MUTAHID was an opportunity to combine the best components of these consolidating institutions and to preserve the significant investments made over the last few years, to create one larger, stronger and sustainable, best practice MFI based on the core principles of ethics, ideas and hard work while incorporating the lessons learned from the past. Microfinance Investment Support Facility for Afghanistan (MISFA) is supporting MUTAHID directly by providing direction, capacity building and financial resources and while a division of MISFA is run as a separate autonomous operating entity. The management of MUTAHID is ensuring the orderly and judicial transfer of good clients, quality staff and assets of the consolidating institutions.
The IT Help desk Officer: will be responsible for the users support and troubleshooting desktops/laptops, computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners of MUTAHID Development Finance Institution under the general supervision of the IT Head. He must keep contact with departments and branches for their daily issues, report on daily
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
2. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
3. Designing and configuring of branches complete network including end point security management.
4. Talking to staff/clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone.
5. Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
6. Troubleshoot daily point to point and E1 links from Head Office to Branches.
7. Replacing parts as required.
8. Providing support, including procedural documentation.
9. Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
10. Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
11. Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
12. Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
13. Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
14. Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
15. Testing and evaluating new technology.
16. Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
· Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the supervisor;
· A technical, logical thought process
· Problem solving skills
· An ability to stick to strict deadlines
· An ability to priorities and delegate
· Professional communication skills
Education: Diploma in IT, Network+, A+ course and bachelor degree highly preferred
Knowledge: IT languages, system administration, networking, database management, MS Office, QuickBooks, and Core banking
Accuracy Problem solving Organizational Attention to detail
Analytical Planning Coordinating Troubleshooting
Communicating clearly/concisely Decision making Time management Training
Monitoring Written/oral English