|Date Posted:||Jun 15, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 20, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Information Technology|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
About BM Group:
Here at BM Group, we are a leading company in our logistics services in the region. We are looking for an experienced and motivated IT manager who will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring that computing system and equipment are operating effectively and efficiently to join our team. If you're hard-working and dedicated, BM Group is a great place to grow your career. Apply today! As an IT Manager you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, and computer networks throughout the restaurant / resort.
IT Manager a BM Group position
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- He must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, IP cameras, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, disk storage technology, and other devices where uses in a restaurant.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
- Keep updated with latest restaurant technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Hospitality, Operations, and IT support roles. Along with minimum of two (2) years of Supervisory / managerial experience.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
To apply for this position kindly send your CVs to below email:
Place of recruitment: Wazir Akbar Khan Kabul, Afghanistan
Number of Position: 1
Closing date: 20th of July-2020