|Date Posted:||Jan 11, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Jan 25, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 6 Years|
|Contract Duration:||1 year(s)|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About BRAC Afghanistan:
BRAC is a nongovernmental development organization originated in Bangladesh and currently working in 10 countries in Asia and Africa. BRAC began its operation in Afghanistan in 2002, has been implementing its development programs in education, health, citizens’ charter Afghanistan programme as well as capacity development in the country.
Responsible for strategic and operational alignment between IT and Business of country operation to meet the growing needs of the organization, to serve the programmes within country to design IT operation and lead IT team strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage internal IT Team, ensure internal IT support services in the country office and field Level operations and maintain industry standard, procedures for in-house/outsourced applications and IT service management. Propose and implement required IT infrastructures for smooth IT operations.
- Manage relationship with key stakeholders internally as well as interface with third-party contractors, vendors and consultants. Proper management of software application implementation with the vendor and overseeing its post implementation support & services.
- Provide prompt support to the internal IT team members, according to the priority of problems and guide them to resolve the problem of ERP and other existing applications and infrastructure.
- Prepare and review all IT agreements, contracts and project plan, Develop and monitor work-breakdown structures, project tracking and variance reports, identify and assemble risk management plans and work effort documents and follow project management standards to manage projects throughout the project lifecycles of initiation, planning, execution and closure.
- Prepare requirement analysis, technical documentation, workflow diagram and UAT of new modules and for new requirement of the existing system as well as for the ERP system. Control, monitor and organize the end-user support for smooth running of the ERP, and other existing applications.
- Manage and ensure of the IT compliance, service management, issue tracking and change request management of all IT projects. Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
- Manage hardware procurement and support for the entire functional and programs users PCs, Laptops, mobile devices etc., PABX, data backup, and adequate internet bandwidth availability.
- Plan, design, and manage the deployment of highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including networks, servers (Linux and Windows), storage, telecommunication, security and systems applications.
- Manage highly available mail, Training & backup servers. Ensuring hardware facility for keeping smooth software application across the BI countries and monitoring it.
- Coordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks across the enterprise.
- Capacity building of the existing team members, lead country IT for existing services and objectives. Prepare training plan and review training materials. Conduct and follow up end user capacity building and refreshment programs.
- Perform sbiCloud configuration as administration as part of IT Support Service. Ensure IT operational support services for assigned countries.
- Proactive support to internal and external audit team for the resolution of IT issues or observations.
- Manage and support call center operations for the country Programs initiatives, Bio metric attendance system configuration and supervision.
- Develop and implement country ICT policies, procedures, and standards across the systems and network teams. Develop and implement IT Business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so
- Graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with post graduate degree in IT/Business Administration
- Requirement analysis, strong analytical and program solving skill
- Use case test case design & quality assurance.
- Building IT Security and assurance Policy.
- In-depth understanding of the key drivers in a digital product/emerging technology business.
- Insight into the way that digital transformation is affecting industry and knowledge of best practices.
- Drive, flexibility, resilience and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively work remotely, across time zones and team locations, as well in person with multiple teams of stakeholders
- Ability to initiate and facilitate interactions with people who can share their insights and knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to translate complex technological implementation language to non-technical people.
- Software Development and IT Service Management experience in Large Organization.
- IT project Management.
- SQL & Database Management system.
- Scope Documents, Use Case, Test Case, UML Design & SQL writing skill.
- Software requirement analysis skill in Accounts, Finance, Microfinance, HR, Payroll, Procurement, Inventory, Fixed Assets, Proposal Tracking, Budgeting and Fund Management, Project Management & supply chain management.
- Experience in developing digital solutions i.e DFA, agent & mobile banking will be advantageous.