|Date Posted:||Feb 18, 2012|
|Closing Date:||Mar 9, 2012|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About KinderBerg International e.V:
Kinderberg International e. V. is a Non Governmental German Organization that works in collaboration with ministries of MOPH and MORR in Kabul , Logar, Kunduz, Takhar and Badakhshan Provinces mainly concerning health besides some other humanitarian related activities. For more visit our web: www.kinderberg.org
Responsable for all IT works in Norhtern East Provinces (Kunduz, Takhar, Badakhshan)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an IT procedure/manual, organize and conduct trainings pertaining to the use of internet and computer.
2. Serve as national technical expert dealing with a complex computing environment for the office.
3. Develop and maintain a database for recording the staff IT problems and related issues.
4. Install computer program systems; ensure that computers and related equipment are installed for meetings and local training, workshops and seminars.
5. Provide consulting and troubleshooting services to staff.
6. Analyze and repair routine hardware and software problems.
7. Maintain the inventory of all computers and IT related equipment in all KBI Kunduz office.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by IT Director.
9. Keep regular contact with other staff requiring IT support and help desk.
10. Networking installation as LAN in any Kunduz related Office.
11. Must have the ability to install different software, antivirus, and other configurations.
12. Updating IT inventory as weekly, filling the IT items damage report, hand over, managing the IT stock, taking the repairable IT items to workshop (IT Central department).
13. On time control of IT systems at each Office,
14. Having the ability to provide report/manual on troubleshooting most common network/computer related problems.
15. Should focus more on analyzing problems, finding and delivering permanent solutions to problems occurring on regular basis, instead of providing â€˜emergencyâ€™ support and spending time and energy on troubleshooting same
1. Preferable a university or college degree in IT or Computing or related discipline experience : preferably 1, 2 years continuous professionals experience in the field of information/computing core competencies
2. Good knowledge of local administrative.
3. Effective human resource management skills.
4. Be able to communicate effectively both in the written and oral mode.
5. Be culturally sensitive and possess good interpersonal skills.
6. Be a self starter and be able to work without supervision.
7. Be well organized, reliable and sable to deliver quality outcomes on time.
8. Possess critical thinking and analytical skills.
9. Other skills;
10. Languages: fluent in English, Dari and Pashto (Spoken and written)
11. Must be willing to travel to regional offices.