|Date Posted:||Sep 4, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Oct 4, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||6|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software,Computer Science|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Easy connect ISP:
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned ISP in Afghanistan.
This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
The IT Technician is responsible for managing and maintaining the day to day operation of the internet Software, Hardware and Network infrastructure.
The employee will strategically manage the Internet solutions, services and support to end customers. The employee will strategically manage the Internet and Groupware Services with IT customer support team which is made of highly technical people that manage and support the Agency’s overall objective of delivering highly, efficient and effective Internet services. IT Specialist primary function is to provide operational and maintenance support for the O&M team to ensure the network stability and achieve the required SLA. He will be responsible for the daily performance and availability of the Easy Connect network, its analysis and recommendations for performance enhancements and necessary modifications.
Requires travel to provinces:
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Configuration and installation of deferent internet technology device (UBQT, Mikrotik,CPE) .
2. Configuration of Cisco Router Cisco Switch, Mikirotik RB, any type of Wireless Router
3. Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
4. Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
5. Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
6. Priorities and manage many open cases at one time.
7. IT Technician will be responsible for installation, repairing, maintenance and assembling of all kind of equipment include, printers, copiers, computers, scanners, UPS, Stabilizers,IP Security camera,NVR,DVR and other IT related equipment.
8. IT Technician will visit the customers’ sites for maintenance, installation to resolve user problems and instruct customer in good manner where he/she must get satisfied activities.
9. Ensure that there is an appropriate record keeps system for tracking problems and resolution of customer; network problems and use it to summarize analyze and report on the results of these activities including any recommendations for changes to the IT infrastructure and/or customer training.
10. Keeping data security would be one of personnel character to step and approach to the organization goal.
11. Make sure the safety measures are met in field activities.
12. Report to the team leader on weekly basis
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
· At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
· At least 2-3 Years practical Experience in the ISP relevant field.
· Capable of utilizing hand tools and test equipment to perform work.
· Ability to work independently and resourceful with good initiative and discipline.
· Willing to work nights & weekends if necessary.
· Holder of Valid CCNA, MTCNA and other online certification will be given priority.
· Strong Linux and Cisco Skills will be given priority and First chance for selection.
· Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
· Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written).
· Organizing and coordinating skills.
· Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Able to work long hours when needed.
· Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP or Telecoms organization.
· Previous extensive experience of building and developing a technical team.
· Able to analyze problems, issues & needs and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements.
· The ability to handle objections and resistance to change.
· Team player, who contributes ideas and suggestions for improvement.
· Previous supplier management experience essential.
· Exposure to running projects effectively is essential.
· Experience of installing any type of Internet Devices (UBIQUITI, Mikrotik, CISCO & etc).
· Strong technical knowledge & experience on different monitoring tools.
· Understanding of Digital Communications Networks: protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, routing, etc.) and architecture (routers, switches, firewall, etc.)Job Location