|Date Posted:||Jan 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 14, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||20000 - 80000 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||false|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Position Holder work under the Director .and work in Special part of Company in the IT Division
Duties & Responsibilities:
â€¢ Ensures all computer systems and related peripheral devices and components are configured and
utilized effectively and refer main office per month of damaged devices.
â€¢ Able to install, configured windows/linux servers along with their stand alone devices.
â€¢ TCP/IP Networking, Routing (BGP), Subnetting, Firewall routing, DNS, DHCP.
â€¢ Able to troubleshoot any single problem that may occur in internet system such router, switch and other relevant
â€¢ Monitoring of all security cameras, its configuration and establishment.
â€¢ Designs, tests and implements measures, systems and software to protect, backup, restore and
store business data.
â€¢ Designs, tests and implements new computer systems, operating systems and applications.
â€¢ Ensures regular reporting to management regarding performance and service levels of network
systems, in order to inform responsible management about major deviations
and/or corrective actions.
â€¢ Works closely with HSG Director to monitor, analyze and troubleshoot local area networks and components.
â€¢ Analyzes and solves complex problems of network (operating) system hardware and software components.
1. Advanced degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent of 3 years experience in relevant field
2. A+ Certification and/or MCSE Certification preferred
3. Strong troubleshooting abilities, especially in networking, MS Applications and MS Operating Systems
4. Proficiency in written and spoken English; Fluency in Dari and/or Pashtu languages
5. Proficiency with Microsoft Server 2000/2003 and Active Directory
6. Strong technical writing/documentation skills
7. Strong Management and organizational skills
8. Strong hardware deployment/repair skills
9. Strong inter-personal, communication and report-writing skills.
10. Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
11. Willingness to travel and participate in emergency disaster response
12. Adaptability for working in a multi-cultural environment