|Date Posted:||Mar 29, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 27, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
A leading multinational IT company is looking for an experience IT Project Manager.
The IT Project manager plans, organizes, and integrates cross-functional information technology projects to deliver specific measured results to the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develops project plans, goals, and budgets; identifies resources needed, develops schedules and methods for measuring results.
* Guides and performs strategic analysis for the project.
* Organizes and manages all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
* Assembles and coordinates project team members; assigns individual responsibilities.
* Prepares requests for proposals and conducts all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products.
* Monitors contracts including review and approval of pay requests and change orders; maintains regular communication with service provider.
* Plans and oversees the preparation and dissemination of project communications. Communicates with top-level information systems (IS) administrator, project sponsors, functional area managers and/or consultant regarding status of specific projects. Produces project reports for the project team manager, sponsor, and IS administrator.
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration or related field AND four years project management experience in an Information Technology environment; OR,
* Six years project management experience in an Information Technology environment; OR,
* Any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Human Resources.
Knowledge, skills, abilities:
* Knowledge and experience in cross-functional project management methods and techniques.
* Knowledge of information technology applications, processes, software and equipment.
* Knowledge of the techniques for managing cross-functional teams.
* Skill in planning and preparing written communication.
* Skill in technical planning of information technology projects.
* Skill in working with groups to build consensus.
* Skill in effectively serving a divergent customer base.
* Ability to synthesize project information and establish the appropriate scope of a project.
* Ability to apply strong project management skills and methodologies.
* Ability to create new work processes.
* Ability to communicate effectively with senior management.