|Date Posted:||Feb 17, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 20, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
The IT Senior Assistant with complete understanding of database administration and PL/SQL as well as value professionalism, integrity, respect. This role will offer the variety and diversity often lacking in other companies to an individual who has exceptional client relationship building skills, team building and possess an oriented attitude. To be successful in this role ideally you will have some project management experience although not essential. Ideally have a technical background or enough technical knowledge to facilitate smooth communication, and documentation, between clients and your fellow team members
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide data to user based on adhoc queries raised by different departments
2. Providing user/operational support to ETA employees and franchises for different in-house built systems.
3. Providing user/operational support to ETA employees and franchises for different vendor oriented systems
4. Coordinate with ZTE Staff and other vendors for performing operational activities.
5. Prepare System documents, flow charts and policies.
6. Conduct user trainings.
7. Manage and schedule system preventive maintenance
8. To manage an effective and prompt technical support whenever required in ensuring customer satisfaction.
9. Lead, supervise and train sub-ordinate to ensure their level of discipline and knowledge in executing their job and task is satisfactory and they are kept abreast with technology.
10. Automate and streamline operation and processing activities
11. Any other activities assigned by the management.
At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science (BCS)
One year of minimum working experience in same environment.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Strong PL/SQL knowledge and SQL Server 2005 Administration.
â€¢ Project Management skills and document creation skills.
â€¢ Ability to work alone with proper guidance, work under pressure and meet deadlines
â€¢ Good Communication Skills â€“ Verbal and Writing
â€¢ Language requirements: English, Dari and Pashto