|Date Posted:||May 18, 2010|
|Closing Date:||May 28, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Main Purpose of the DCN:
The Data Communication Network (DCN) is a dedicated network used for network management systems of Telecom providers. The DCN functions as a general service transport platform for network management systems, and provides support and assurance to operations of the telecom management network.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Maintain the infrastructure of EA corporate and GSM IT network
2. Responsible for customizing the network to corporate needs by connecting the necessary hardware and software to the network
3. Keeps records of all configuration, diagrams, and network databases.
4. Install and configure IP node devices as instructed by the DCN Planning team.
5. Monitor all the DCN equipment performance and prepare for proper system tuning.
6. Responsible to ensure network availability is according to the defined SLA and KPI
7. Provide technical support as and when required.
8. Plan and execute new projects assigned by Superior
KEY COMPETENCIES / REQUIREMENTS
â€¢ Good Communication Skill
â€¢ Good Team player
â€¢ High initiative to learn new skill
â€¢ Fast Learner
â€¢ Language requirements: Good English ( verbal and written ), Dari and Pashto
â€¢ Computer knowledge requirements â€“ CCNA