|Date Posted:||Jan 23, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 22, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
All the related to IT/ICT filed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Main responsibility to install equipment at customer place and troubleshoot them.
2. Ability to layout, test and maintain LAN, WAN.
3. Thorough knowledge of software and hardware of computer equipment.
4. Train as required other personnel on.
5. Work as member of bank helpdesk assist in daily user problem.
6. Provide monthly daily activities to manager proffered.
7. Perform other related duties as required.
8. Assist in maintaining existing and future Bank networks at the Head Office.
9. Troubleshoot and maintain premises computer.
10. Provide full support for all users, including evening times.
11. Configuration and installation computers on network environment.
12. Ensure that computers are standardized with respect to software, hardware and network configuration.
13. Ensure that all computers are protected against viruses and that all updates are applied regularly
1. Diploma or Bachelor in Computer Sciences.
2. 1 years work experiences at a similar position.
3. Prefer Banking industry experiences
4. Desktop Applications and Some Hardware Fixing.
5. Write and spoken English, Pashto and Dari required
6. Reasonable prior work experience in bank or financial organization preferred.
7. Flexibility in terms of working hours
8. Good interpersonal skills.