|Date Posted:||Mar 4, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Apr 4, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Functional Area:||Telecome Engineering|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||1 - 2 Years|
About Easy connect ISP:
Easy Connect is the first Afghan Woman owned & Leading ISP | ICT services provider Company in Afghanistan. This company is 100% Afghan owned and its nation-wide network and operations are managed by a team of highly qualified professionals having over a decade of experience in the diverse areas of ISP and ICT sector with different national and international organizations and have got vast experience in development of numerous projects in the most challenging regions of Afghanistan.
The IT Technician is responsible for managing and maintaining the day to day operation of the internet Software, Hardware and internet service installation and troubleshoot on customer site.
The employee will strategically manage the Internet solutions, services and support to end customers. The employee will strategically manage the Internet and Groupware Services with IT customer support team which is made of highly technical people that manage and support the Agency’s overall objective of delivering highly, efficient and effective Internet services. IT Technician primary function is to provide operational and maintenance support for the O&M team to ensure the network stability and achieve the required SLA. He will be responsible for the daily performance and availability of the Easy Connect network, its analysis and recommendations for performance enhancements and necessary modifications.
Requires travel to provinces:
. ability to handle technical problem of custmers.
. problem solving
. ICT Skill
. good cmmunicator
. work under presure
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
· Install and configure UBIQUITI and Microtek devices .
· To act as an escalation point for customer problems and questions via telephone, e-mail.
· To be escalation contact for service issues, out of hours..
· Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
· Determine network and system requirements and finding creative ways to overcome technical challenges on customers site.
· Check and review on every Network problem is properly logged & recorded for future reference along with the ways and means a particular problem is solved.
· Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
· IT Officer will be responsible for managing the operations and maintenance of the entire Easy Connect network in Kandahar.
· Coordination with the Customer Support team to ensure the on time deliverables.
· Work closely with Line Manager for field operations on development, design and implementation of new services.
· To ensure day to day operations are in line with the Easy Connect established processes and Telecom Standards.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kandahar
· At Least Bachelor IT or Computer Science degree holders.
· At least 2 Years practical Experience in the relevant field.
· Strong Communications skills in Dari, Pashto & English (Verbal & Written).
· Strong customer relation & Ability to analyze and solve problems.
· Able to work long hours when needed.
· Significant proven experience in comparable role within an ISP or Telecoms organization.
· Previous extensive experience of building and developing a technical team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Able to analyze problems, issues & needs and provide robust but adaptable solutions which meet current and future requirements.
· Capable of working under pressure/using own initiative with minimal supervision.
· Happy to challenge existing processes and procedures.
· Experience of installing any type of Internet Devices (UBIQUITI, Mikrotik, & etc).
· Depth of understanding of common troubleshooting procedures.
· Willingness and ability to learn new products and network technologies.
CVs should be send to bellow email Address