|Date Posted:||Feb 1, 2011|
|Closing Date:||Feb 7, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About کمیسیون مستقل اصلاحات اداری و خدمات ملکی:
The Job Evaluation and Re-grading consultant will receive support of the IARCSC Pay and Grading Department that is tasked to facilitate and supervise the timely implementation of the Pay and Grading reforms across the Government Ministries/Agencies.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide technical support to the MoPW RIMU and HR Department in pre-implementation activities, including stakeholder consultation, implementation planning and design, preparation of the detailed implementation plan, and IARCSC approval
2. Assist the RIMUâ€™s international and national staff/consultants in reviewing the current/PRR position classifications and functions and job evaluation procedures, and design a detailed implementation plan for the new job evaluation and grading system developed by CSMD, IARCSC suitable for the MOPW
3. Assist in matching job grades, positions and functions of civil servants.
4. Assist in implementation of P and G manuals on standard operating procedures for the system to suit Ministry.
5. Assist the MoPW HR Department in implementing the job evaluation policies and procedures manuals developed by CSMD of IARCSC
6. Assist the MoPW HR Department to identify needs and provide training and capacity development programs on job evaluation and grading
7. Assist the designated MoPW HR Department staff in implementing performance guidelines for the job evaluation and grading system and prepare progress reports on the implementation of job evaluation and grading.
8. Regularly advise MoPW RIMU and the job evaluation and grading specialist in CSMD, IARCSC on the implementation progress of the job evaluation and grading system.
9. Meet, interview and brief Ministry employees during the process of job evaluation and review of the existing job descriptions to understand and identify the duties and responsibilities under the position.
10. Prepare job descriptions by analyzing and studying the current duties and responsibilities of the incumbents.
11. Assist in preparation of the daily and monthly work plans for the process of analyzing and reviewing line Ministry staffs job descriptions and converting the existing grades to the new pay and grade structure according to the procedure and implementation manual.
12. Perform any other task, which may be assigned for the fulfillment of the department objectives.
The Job Evaluation and Re-grading Consultant shall report to MoPW RIMU Coordinator. The coordinator will submit monthly and quarterly progress reports on progress of job evaluation and regarding of Ministry to Ministry Management, CSMD and CSRP Team Leader.
â€¢ The consultant will have a Bachelor Degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or related field
â€¢ Master degree in Business/Public Administration, Human Resources Management, Social Sciences or a close related field will be given advantage.
â€¢ The incumbent will have 4 year similar working experience in related field with international organizations, NGOs and other local development agencies and Government agencies.
â€¢ Demonstrated experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals is essential.
â€¢ Fluent in English (Oral and written) and good command on national languages Pashto/Dari.
â€¢ Excellent computer skills are essential
â€¢ Excellent typing skills of Pashtu and Dari
â€¢ Ability to work successfully as part of a team
â€¢ Ability to work with minimum supervision
â€¢ Strong commitment to achieving results
â€¢ Very good personal relations skills