|Date Posted:||May 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 22, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 - 5 Years|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Nai-Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan:
Nai Supporting Open Media in Afghanistan is an Afghan media development NGO based in Kabul. Nai was launched in June 2004 and is registered and recognized by the Ministry of Economics of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Nai is also a full member of Internews International (www.internews.tv), an association uniting thirty-one autonomous non-profit organizations working for the development of independent, pluralistic and open media worldwide.
The Journalism Trainer will train Essential Journalism , Investigative , Citizen Journalism , Journalism ethical issues , preparing of training manual , train Journalism on how to handle talk shows the phone in program.
Requires travel to provinces:
Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Train Essential Journalism.
• Train Investigate Journalism.
• Train Citizen Journalism.
• Train Video Journalism.
• Train journalism on journalism ethical issues.
• Prepare a training manual to be used for further training beyond the project cycle.
• Train journalism on how to handle talk shows the phone in program.
• Be flexible with any condition and method of the training.
• Perform miscellaneous job related duties as may be assigned.
• Monitoring of Journalism classes.
• Feedback from Journalism classes.
• • Train journalism’s basic radio reporting skills both at the training center and in radio station in the regions.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Balkh
Be in possession of university degree in either journalism.
At least three years of practical experience in a media outlet.
Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dari and Pashto.
Knowledge of computers application in word. Windows and use of internet.
Ability on interact with individuals and department on various training activities.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship.