|Date Posted:||Feb 4, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Mar 3, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Roshan (TDCA):
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Coordinate technical project(s) in accordance with the project master plan approved by PMO and in collaboration with Access, TXN, Core and IT departments.
2. Compile/tabulate/follow up/close snags/technical tickets in cross functional environment and in association/collaboration with O and M, ACCESS, TXN, CORE, SUPPORT and NOC etc.
3. Insure scheduled and periodic inputs from concerned cross functional POC.
4. Prepare/Float detailed project progress report(s) on regular intervals to all concerns.
5. Summarize major/minor KPI(s), insure scheduled tracking updates/reports on time availability and coordinate technical tasks as and when assigned by line manager.
6. Coordinate/attend periodic internal/external meetings to follow up progress and seek/highlight bottlenecks jeopardizing master plan(s).
7. Proactively jot MOM in accordance with agenda(s) and insure timely float to the concern task owner(s).
8. Coordinate/Assist/Follow up network audits events and task.
9. Float daily / weekly and monthly reports/trackers to concernsâ€™/management.
10. Assist line manager in day to day activities, follow up and tasks.
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering, technology or related telecom field
2. English written and spoken fluency is a Must
3. MS Office suit skill set and MS Project working knowledge MS Excel expertise/knowledge skill set and improvisation capabilities
4. Excellent interpersonal and communications skill set
5. Technical knowledge of GSM network and topologies
6. An honesty and proactive team player with integrity, accountability and adoptability
7. Self-motivated, attention to detail, analytical, and problem understanding/solving abilities.
1. PMP methodology and best practices knowledge base is a Big Plus
2. Ability to effectively/efficiently prioritize task and follow them up in a high pace environment
3. Mathematical ability to clearly project stats/graphs and improvise data in variety of technical and non-technical formats