|Date Posted:||Jul 18, 2020|
|Closing Date:||Jul 24, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Afghanistan International Bank:
Afghanistan International Bank (Incorporated in March 2004) is the first private bank in the country promoted by Asian Development Bank (ADB) and some of the prominent business houses of the country headquartered at Kabul. Within 15 years of commencing business the Bank has grown rapidly throughout the country. AIB believes in developing its people through continuous investment in training and giving larger opportunities to those who grow with the bank. With professional management team ensuring high standards of corporate governance and a professional work environment where every manager is committed to train and develop his people is what makes AIB an employer of choice. https://www.aib.af/
The Primary focus of this role to assist the Head of General Services and Supervisor, and provide logistic supply and service to AIB which required for Banking operation; will be as part of a team of generic employees;. You will therefore be expected to help other members of the GS team when necessary; adhering to all relevant legislation, regulations and AIB policies and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Create and maintain filing systems in accordance with the AIB's systems and procedures.
· Maintain and order office supplies.
· Answer the telephone and refer calls or take messages.
· Send and respond to email and ensure that the AIB email account is regularly checked.
· Deal with building and equipment maintenance issues.
· Make and record payments memo to the vendors’ payment and submit to accounting for processing.
· Make and record the petty cash clearance with accounting.
· Oversee/execute Bank’s inventory and entering it in database; periodically up-dating of the inventory.
· Oversee the maintenance of office administrative files, contracts and records.
· Ensure that the data of General Services (GS) is entered into the system properly.
· Ensure that the transactions related to General Services are properly recorded and entered into the GS database.
· Take care of requests for tickets, hotel reservation, stationery, supply/order and other necessary administrative documents in accordance with requirement of the Office.
· Provide logistical support for meetings, conferences or trainings.
· Arrange for the repair and maintenance of generators, vehicles, buildings and equipment.
· Oversee and ensure the accurate and timely processing of purchasing which is requested by others department and branches according the budget.
· Assist in the areas of facility and security support as needed.
· Manage the filling, storage and security of documents.
· Liaison with government offices and contractors/suppliers.
· Work with the administrative team to support staff to achieve the goal.
· Provide cover for other admin staff as required.
· Any other relevant administrative and support duties required to ensure the smooth running of the General Services.
Educated to DBA level or equivalent as a minimum standard, considerable knowledge of administration and clerical procedures necessary for the smooth running of the service.
· Considerable knowledge of office machinery (fax machine, photocopier, audio machine, PC).
· Ability to provide advice on the use of the most appropriate system and process to use in the office.
· Ability to be flexible and meet the demands of the service – includes being prepared to work at other locations in the absence of other Administration Officers.
· Ability to work as part of a team.
· Ability to prioritize work.
· Ability to create new systems and procedures
· Ability to produce accurate work.
· A high degree of computer literacy (office program) including word processing and spreadsheets.
· Experience of producing documentation with a high degree of accuracy, spelling and grammar in local and English language.
· Considerable diverse experience in an office environment to include document processing, filing & general administration.
· Considerable experience of handling cash/cheques for reimbursement & issue of petty cash and banking.
At least two years’ experience in administration
Excellent organization skills needed for managing workload and meeting deadlines.
Ability to work on own initiative.
Excellent communication skills (face to face, telephone and written) in order to communicate at all levels with a wide range of customers and employees