|Date Posted:||Jul 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 11, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Functional Area:||IT - Software|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||45 days|
About AWAL Development and Transformation:
Awal is a US-based International development firm dedicated to making things better for all people. We were found based on the belief that we need to be faster, smarter and innovative when it comes to developing people, communities, and nations; that is the world’s most urgent need right now. We are not satisfied with slow and conventional growth models and techniques; thus, we have formed together from different sectors, putting technology and innovation first to tackle the world’s most pressing issues.
Main responsibility of Junior Software Developer will assist in the development, implementation and Management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. He/she will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
· Basic level expertise with SQL Server or MySql.
· Basic knowledge in (C#, ASP.NET MVC) or (PHP, Magento Framework), WEB API, HTML, CSS.
· Performance tuning of queries, procedures.
· Able to transform Technical detail to no technical users.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· To assist in the full systems development life cycle from requirements capturing through design and development to delivery.
· Reviewing current systems.
· Participating in execution and documentation.
· To monitor internal systems technical performance.
· Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
· Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
· Implementation of information systems and working with end users to adopt and use the information systems.
Preparing and presenting trainings to the end users.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
3 - 6 Months of Web Application, Database development Experience.
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent.
Written communications skills will include system and database documentation, table schemas.
· Data dictionary, metadata documentation and workflow processes.