|Date Posted:||Jan 13, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 27, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
Provide and analyze KPI Reports.
Knows the meaning of the counters and KPI formula.
Build the reports according KPI format and requirement of Management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Check tools generating
2. Get KPI data from (Key performance indicators) software.
3. Knows the meaning of the Counters and KPI formula
4. Provide and records KPI Reports.
5. Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports.
6. Collect and analyze KPI raw Data.
7. Ensure the reports are correct before sending to related Department.
8. Team Working
Bachelor's or undergraduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, But certification may be waved away if the candidate has strong skill sets. Ability to Prioritize work, estimate effort and resolve conflicting priorities
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
â€¢ Analytical skills
â€¢ Very good knowledge in Math.
â€¢ Ability to work under pressure
â€¢ Eagerness to learn new concepts.
â€¢ Work on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visual Basic, oracle is preferred.
â€¢ Outstanding written and oral communication skills