|Date Posted:||May 19, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jun 9, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Center for Training and Development - ACTD:
The Lab Supervisor will make sure that sufficient lab materials are avaialbe at the health facilities. The Lab Supervisor will conduct initial and refresher courses, design curricula in standards of BPHS. In addition, he needs to develop monitoring action plan and supervisor the health facilities at lest one time in two months. He duty station will in the project office Lashkarga
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Design and conduct training courses for the laboratory technicians for the health facilities.
2. Conduct refresher training for the laboratory technicians and supervise the quality of work.
3. Prepare specifications and participate in the procurement of laboratory equipments and reagents.
4. To monitor and supervise the quality of laboratory services health facilities in close collaborator with program manager.
5. To review the training needs for new recruits.
6. To develop protocol and procedure manual for BHCs, CHCs and Hospitals.
7. To provide a monthly work plan and feedback report to the Program Managers
1. Medical Laboratory Technologist
2. B.Sc/ M.Sc degree in Medical Graduate from a reputable university in Medical Laboratory Technologist with elective in Microbiology from a recognized institution.
3. Computer skills in power point, Excel and word document and typing skills in Pashto and Dari
4. Fluency in local languages
5. Submission Guideline