|Date Posted:||Nov 5, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jan 5, 2020|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||21|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About TCRC Afghanistan:
Therapeutics Chemical Research Corporation (TCRC) is an international testing and inspection corporation, founded in 1950 in Mumbai India, operating in more than 27 countries around the world including Afghanistan. TCRC was established to provide quality third party Inspection involving pre and post shipment inspections of cargo, sampling and analysis of various commodities, whether imported or exported, testing & inspection of commodities included coal, minerals, chemicals, petroleum fuels and oils, lubricants, aviation fuels, LPG, fertilizers, metals, agricultural commodities and food products.
Responsible for analysis and reporting of various products, such as Crude Oil, Fuel Oils, Middle Distillates, Petroleum and Petrochemicals, LPG gas, Lubricant oils, etc Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing testing on samples for purposes such as quantitative analysis, quality control, and process control. He is also responsible for general maintenance of laboratory equipment and the physical maintenance of the laboratory.
Provinces to travel:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sustains quality in correlation with industry standards and customer requirement
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records
- Coordinates and performs internal and external quality audits
- Participates in the investigation of faulty work and consult with customers and management team
- Receiving, logging in, and generating work orders for all samples received in the laboratory
- Performing the required analysis
- Documenting each test result and maintaining neat, complete, and accurate records. Must prepare corresponding quality control charts
- Performing quality assurance/ quality control testing. Must calibrate and verify each instrument as needed and maintain in clean working condition
- Maintaining and cleaning laboratory instruments, equipment, and supplies
- Keeping laboratory clean and orderly
- All other duties as required by the supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Nangarhar, Balkh, Faryab, Herat, Farah, Nimroz
• Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or related field
• Minimum 3 year of working experience fuel testing Laboratories
• Oilfield experience in quality control functions
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to resolve issues as they arise
• Knowledge of MS office
• Knowledge of inspection and quality control methods, techniques and equipment
Applicants are requested to submit a complete application package which must include all required documents (provided below) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of (Lab Technician - TCRC/AFG/100).
- Cover memo/email text that outlines how your qualifications and experience meet the selection criteria.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae along with educational documents and work experience certificates all in one PDF file.
You can send a copy of your application to this email as CC : email@example.com.
For any queries contact : +93787309587