|Date Posted:||Jul 15, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 31, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||10 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Afghanistan Land Authority:
ARAZI is seeking for a qualified lease inspection specialist who can take the over all responsibility of the lease appraisal and
complaints activities and can contribute to develop further systems and procedures for Inspection of the tenants performance and progress of the lessee as per the lease agreement terms and conditions.
The incumbent will report to the Lease Enforcement Director and Deputy Director on regular and on ad hoc basis. He/she will have full knowledge land issues, agriculture farming, businesses and private sector activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Will be monitoring and evaluating the awarded leases as per terms;
- Will be developing lease inspection, procedures, terms, manuals, and updating the database;
- Keeping the records, visiting the sites, receiving complaints from the tenants and coordinating with other
organization to solve the problem and finding out solutions;
- Will be monitoring the performance of tenants, their business plan follow-ups and rating the tenants.
- Developing M and E, appraisal and complaints procedures systems and parameters togeth er with technical analysis unit.
- Monitoring and evaluation, appraisal of tenants and leases, receiving complaints and solving the problems.
- Developing the land lease inspection forms, formats and templates.
- Updating the database and helping on developing the database key indicator.
- Developing key performance indicators for contracts and business plans.
- Developing land lease monitoring and evaluation manual together with others members of the team.
- Developing a manual for rating the tenants.
- Developing the complaints templates in terms for the tenants.
- Updating the database of complaints and contributing to develop the database.
- Developing check list of activities lease inspection affairs.
Helping the land lease unit on developing the business plans.
Developing the payments follow up mechanism with the operation department.
Monitoring the activities of the lease as per contractâ€™s terms and conditions.
Developing a unique appraisal and complaints procedures systems and parameters together with the Technical
Lease Inspection specialist complies with the monitoring and evaluation task and the appraisal of tenants and leases.
Lease Inspection specialist receives any complaints and is in duty to coordinate between the tenants and other Arazi unite
- Bachelors degree in Agriculture, Business Administration and Economics ,
- Should be capable and expert in Agriculture, Management, M and E, Procurement, Audit and other related fields.
5 to 7 years progressive experience in M and E, Agriculture and other related field with public/ private organizations, UN or NGO.
- Technical skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Agriculture economics research
- Understanding of governmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to translate to English and national languages
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dari and Pashto
- Office Package, other softwares, Dari/Pashto/English Typing
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Stress management skills
- Report writing skills
- Trustworthy, patient, and accurate
- Managerial skills
- Team Player