|Date Posted:||Jul 8, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jul 27, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||8|
|Functional Area:||Education/ Training|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Open Ended|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Maiwand institute of higher education:
Maiwand institute of higher education is Afghanistan’s leading private university established in 2009. With a rapidly growing economy and ever expanding frontiers of knowledge and technology, Afghanistan stands at the point of economic take-off. Consequently, there is a very high demand for skilled and motivated human resource. Maiwand institute of higher education with its progressive and innovative outlook and a multi-disciplinary character is emerging as a center of excellence for training and development.
Maiwand institute of higher education aspires to play a major role in the development of Afghanistan and achieve academic excellence through unparalleled teaching, holistic education and civic engagement in line with the cultural heritage, Islam, and latest trends and technologies, aimed at bringing drastic change in the behavior, attitude and skills of the Afghans. To achieve this,:
• Offer diverse undergraduate and diploma programs based on curriculum that are in line with the varying management trends.
• Provide exceptional faculty that aim to advance management theory and practice by analyzing knowledge through learning, research, classroom application, and service in public and private sectors.
• Attract students with outstanding intellectual abilities who are dedicated to personal as well as social and economic development of Afghanistan
To design, develop and produce learning and teaching material and deliver either across a range of modules or within a subject area. Lecturers will ensure the efficient and effective delivery of teaching programs in accordance with the Institution’s strategy, policy and procedures, contribute to activities which influence leading edge practice and may also undertake research activity.
Lecturers are supposed to provide management education and professional development training in a broad variety field of Computer Science.
He /She should be able to communicate in Dari, Pashto and English languages. He /She must be honest, active, and well mannered (polite and cooperative with all members of MIHE team).
Requires travel to provinces:
- Excellent English communication skills and organizational interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a team environment and handle any difficult situation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Undertake classes and teach the subjects of Law Faculty.
- Provide support to the Academic Administrator of Department and coordinator of Department regarding Academic issues.
- Develop course outlines and prepare in-class presentation for teaching topics.
- Update teaching materials and provide relevant and updated references of the subjects.
- Involve and support students in guiding research activities.
- Engage students in a constructive manner and utilize modern teaching methodologies for providing Power point presentation and other teaching techniques.
- Encourage students to conduct extra-curriculum activities.
- Support the department in the development process of curriculum development.
- Helping department in Preparing form, documents and other necessary materials for examination.
- Check and prepare accurate results of students.
- Lecturers are supposed to enhance their academic career during working period with MIHE.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in teaching in any university or higher education.
Nature of Job and duration
· Permanent (full time)
· Part Time