|Date Posted:||Apr 11, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Apr 24, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
The legal Assistant providing the necessary administrative support and assistance on all matters related to the team activities, will be responsible for assisting the legal staffs in drafting legal documents, preparing brief notes, providing comments, preparing Bank of TAPI Documents.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
· Adaptability to corporate setting is a must.
· Strong observational skills.
· The ability and desire to complete projects within deadlines.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
· The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Develop an action plan based on job description.
Assist the legal staffs in writing concept notes according to TAPI documents on any legal subject given by supervisor.
Assist the legal staffs in writing MoUs according to TAPI documents on any legal subject given by supervisor.
Study the documents of TAPI in order to help in providing proper comments on TAPI legal issues.
Assist the legal staffs in preparing the draft notes of MoUs, agreements, contracts or any other documents.
Prepare brief of any document whenever asked by supervisor.
Digitizing (scanning) the hard copy of TAPI documents in order to make “Bank of TAPI Documents”.
Follow up of letters and pending issues with relevant organizations.
Research and collect information to follow up all legal changes related to the TAPI- project.
Review all agreements, contracts, MOUs, and modifications.
Assist staffs for Preparing official letters to ministries and other government agencies.
Assist legal staffs to process legal documents.
Any other task given by supervisor according to the laws and regulations.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor degree in law.
· At least 2 years of work experience in relevant fields and 4 years of experience with Baccalaureate.
· Fluency in English/ Dari/ Pashto languages and Microsoft Office programs.
· The Incumbent should have strong written and oral communication and other interpersonal skills.
· The incumbent should be able to represent TAPI co-ordination office in intra-government and non-government meetings, conference etc.