|Date Posted:||Apr 17, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 28, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
The Afghan Ministry of Interior fulfills a role of crucial functions to strengthen civilian protection, the rule of law and security in Afghanistan. These include: Enforcement of Rule of Law Ensuring security and protection of public order and security Take preventive measures to avoid the criminal incidence Timely detection of crime and criminals and prevent public disorder and violations Fight corruption, social immorality that disrupts public safety and welfare Supporting sound performance to strengthen transparency and accountability Ensuring police professionalization and capacity building of MoI staff Respect human rights and enhance the relationship of police and public Control and Protection Afghan borders Promote and enhance women’s participation in the police ranks Equal law enforcement, gender equality and provide required resources, facilities and fairThe incumbent professional environment for women Coordinating amongst ANSF and judicial entities within legal boundaries and in accordance to the law ANP command and control Fight against narcotics import, production, cultivation, and smuggling Counterterrorist activities, organized crimes, human trafficking and attracting international assistance.
This position is Grade 4, Provide legal consultations in accordance to laws and policies of the country to better implement provision and regulations of the law, policies and strategies of MoIA.
Provinces to travel:
Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and implement goals and objectives
Ability to learn, understand and practice management and security policies and procedures of MoIA.
Accept daily assignment and fully dominant while performing daily tasks
Having good will and be committed to perform daily assignments in order to achieve and obtain expected results.
Be able to work under pressure and overcome challenges and problems
Calm and controlled while under pressure, maintain gender equality and contribute in daily tasks and assignments
Be clear, Fluent and precise in speaking and writing
Listen and translate the exact message.
Ability to ask from different angles for further clarity ( interpersonal(interpersonal skills)
Open towards sharing information and updating others.
Set clear goals based on agreed strategies.
Identify, set and present priorities if needed
Proper time and resource allocation in order to complete assignments
Foresee risks while planning
Assess and control essential plans and activities
Proper time management
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide legal consultations in accordance to laws and policies of the country to better implement provision and regulations of the law, policies and strategies of MoIA.
2. Provide legal consultations based on Afghan constitution, police law, civil service law, police inherent law and other legal documents and provisions.
3. Attend coordination meetings between judicial bodies in order to support joint efforts in ensuring penal justice, law enforcement and implementation of attorney generals verdicts and court pronouncements based on the articles of the law.
4. Organize legal workshops and seminars for department’s staff
5. Provide legal consultation on payment of retired personnel’s salaries and incentives.
6. Publish, disseminate and broadcast legal materials for ANP personnel in accordance to approved plan as well as provide effective consultations in order to achieve department’s goals and objectives.
7. Organize official affairs, expedite and coordinate facility provision and improvement of service
8. Development of a report on law enforcement and legal achievements within the relevant department
9. Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by legal advisor in accordance to country’s laws and regulations as well as MoIA and other relevant bodies’goals and objectives
10. Development of monthly, quarterly and annual working plans in consultation with legal advisor.
Impact of Results
Summary of results is all about MoIA’s progress and effectiveness within Afghanistan. Effectiveness of legal consultations purposes adds to transparency and further accountability within MoIA.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
داشتن سند تحصیلی لیسانس رشته حقوق وشرعیات و بالاتر از آن از موسسات رسمی ، تحصیلی داخل کشور ترجیح داده
At least two-years’ experience in the related field
Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto , written as well as spoken ability
Required computer skills ( MS. Windows and MS. Office program)
Comprehensive knowledge of laws, regulations and other legal documents of the country. English language skill is a valuable asset.