|Date Posted:||Jul 7, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jul 13, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To attend official meeting and write the minute of meetings.
- To follow up legal issue relating to telecom business of MTNA.
- To notify MTNA of any legal mater concerning the business
- To assist in providing requested data and information to
- Auditors (external and internal)
- To represent MTNA in various stages in the courts of law and before the supreme court.
- To assist settle the interconnection payment issue with other operators.
- Follow up new amendments of the laws in the country.
- Drafting letter to ATRA and other government entities
- Writing letters to government and internal
- Ability to interact with security agencies.
- Be able to propose solutions for the team.
- Advise the company about the laws of the country, whenever there is any inquiry.
- Be responsible and reliable
- Know office skills, good communications and computers.
- Be able to translate professionally from English to Dari and Pashto and vice versa.
- Holding LL.B, its equaling or above
. Computer literate
. Fluent in English
Â· Customer Oriented
Â· Team Player
Â· Ability to negotiate