|Date Posted:||Nov 7, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Nov 14, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
About Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan:
Coordination of Rehabilitation and Development Services for Afghanistan (CRDSA) is a non-governmental and non-political humanitarian organization working in sectors of Sustainable Livelihood, Human Rights Promotion, Civil Society Strengthening, Returnees/IDPs Protection and Re-Integration in Afghanistan. CRDSA was established in 2002 and presently is operating in Herat, Farah,Ghor , Nimroz and Badghis provinces.
CRDSA aims to increase awareness of the judges and prosecutors regarding penal code especially for juvenile’s alternative sanctions. The Legal Trainer will get preparation for two-day for Herat judicial system departments staff, AIHRC, NGOs working in the field of juveniles’ rights including legal officers and social workers. He will be responsible to do the following activities:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordination with the relevant judicial departments including Justice, Juveniles’ Courts and Juveniles’ prosecution Departments.
- Data collection to find the existing gaps against the implementation of the penal code in Herat judiciary departments through conducting face to face meetings and interview.
- Prepare complete materials/data for conducting a two-day workshop on penal code and its implementation in Herat province.
- Conduct or lead the two-day workshop with active participation of participants
- Provide a report containing the discussed issues, ideas and results of the workshop and submit it to CRDSA after workshop.
A degree in relevant field of experience from a recognized training center
Certified trainer in his field of specialty
Minimum 3 years of experiences working in the same field with national and/or international NGOs.
Good Teaching Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent writing and oral communication skills in Persian and English is required.