|Date Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Jun 25, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About AACS Consulting:
AACS Consulting is a leading professional services and management consulting firm founded in early 2009 and headquartered in Kabul, Afghanistan. A diverse team of national and international experts with combined experience of several decades enables AACS Consulting to provide customized and quality professional services. These services are offered in areas Research and Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation, Business Development, Audit and Tax Advisory, and Inspection and Certifications.
For nearly a decade, AACS Consulting has helped a wide range of government, United Nations, international development, and business institutions maximize on opportunities and overcome business challenges in various areas and industries.
The Liaison Officer will work under supervision of Admin Manager to maintain and establish a working relationship between the Company and agencies, ministries and other organizations and companies. In particular, he/she will be responsible to process employment visa invitation, work permit and visa extension for foreign employees; and coordinating travel and accommodation for international employees of the Company.
To be a successful Liaison Officer, it is essential that you have at least some of the following skills and abilities:
· Previous extensive experience in processing Afghanistan Entry Visa and Employment Visa for foreigners is a must.
· Previous experience of processing work permit, and Foreigner Registration Card of foreigners.
· Excellent communication skills and relation with the mentioned ministries of Afghanistan.
· Should be able to prioritize work and should have a positive attitude.
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Maintain and establish a working relationship between the Company and agencies, ministries and other organizations and companies.
· Prepare documents and paper works for visa invitation of international employees.
· Process visa invitations through Ministry of Commerce of Afghanistan.
· Process work permit card for international experts through Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of Afghanistan and other related agencies.
· Process Foreigner Registration Card for international staff of the Company.
· Execute visa extension of foreign employees.
· Do some other external works of the Company, including tax clearance, deriving correspondences and documents.
· Do administrative jobs as requested by team and supervisor.
· Do other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.