|Date Posted:||Jul 30, 2017|
|Reference:||MoMP/ Licensing Coordinator (Cadastre Directorate)|
|Closing Date:||Aug 9, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||2|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||7 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Raising awareness of the clients about the policies and regulations on how to use the license;
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Raising awareness of the clients about the policies and regulations on how to use the license;
2. Providing necessary guidance about the procedures of obtaining a license;
3. Assisting the head of the related office in preparing and issuing different licenses such as probation, exploration, utilization, mining in small and professional scale according to the Mining Law;
4. Registering the mining licenses after completing the processes and depositing the defined fee according to the Mining Law and Mining Regulation;
5. Providing necessary guidance to the mining solicitant in transferring or granting exploration or utilization licenses;
6. Issuing mining license after completing the necessary processes;
7. Prepare reports to the respective director;
8. Perform any other related duties as required by the seniors according to the rules and regulation and policy of the ministry.
Bachelor degree in mining field and Master is preferred in this field.
Having work experience in AMCS+
At least 7 years of work experience in relevant fields.
Fluency in English language and Microsoft Office programs
The Incumbent should have sound knowledge of the extractive sector
The Incumbent should have strong written and oral communication and other interpersonal skills
Deputy Ministers, and Directors in a professional manner
The incumbent should be able to represent MoMP in intra-government and non-government meetings, conferences …etc.
The incumbent should have sound presentation skills and ability to present to a large group of audience, national and international
The incumbent should be able to manage and work in working groups
The incumbent should be able to write reports, briefing paper, correspondence, and research paper as required
The incumbent should be fluent in speaking, reading and writing in English.