|Date Posted:||Jul 21, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Aug 5, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyUSD|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA) began as an agency that provided licenses to companies wishing to invest in Afghanistan. AISA has now evolved into a pro-active institution on promoting and attracting investment to Afghanistan. AISA, having its main office in Kabul and regional offices in Herat, Kandahar, Mazar-i-sharif, Nangharhar, Khost, Kunduz, Paktia, Faryab and Helmand province, delivers a wide range of services to investors all over the country.
â€¢ Provides investors with information concerning rights, options, benefits, services, goals and expectations.
â€¢ Broaden understanding of all the aspects of licensing procedures and to provide the best available information to the investors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide legal and licensing information to the investors.
2. Assist the investors in filling the registration and licensing forms.
3. Issue the licensing fee receipts to the investors.
4. Assist the director in drafting the letters to the relevant ministries.
5. Handle the queries of the investors.
6. Provide the consultancy services.
7. Recommend penalties and corrective action for non-compliance with regulations.
8. Printing the licenses.
9. Data entry of the companies.
10. Typing and printing the official letters.
11. Give the relevant information to other departments upon request.
12. Follow up on all department activities.
13. Other duties as assigned
Qualification and Experience:
â€¢ University degree, from a recognized University, in Law, Business Management, Economics, Commerce or any other related field with a minimum of three years of experience in the relevant field.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
â€¢ Knowledge of applicable laws, rules, regulations and/or policies and procedures.
â€¢ Deal with people in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism
â€¢ Commits to action and takes personal responsibility for getting things done.
â€¢ Demonstrates flexibility, adaptability and focus through day to day work
â€¢ Changes and shifting priorities during periods of uncertainty.
â€¢ Builds and sustains relationships with a network of key people internally and externally.
â€¢ Demonstrates an ability to work as part of a team.
â€¢ Demonstrated professionalism, integrity, resilience and commitment to pursue organizational goals in a changing environment.
â€¢ Makes every effort to maintain professional expertise and career orientation.
â€¢ Demonstrated capability to write clearly and concisely using appropriate grammar, style and language to suit the communication purpose and audience.