|Date Posted:||Apr 5, 2017|
|Closing Date:||Apr 16, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Bank-e-Millie Afghan:
Bank-e-Millie Afghan Bank-e- Millie Afghan (BMA) was the first financial institution established in Afghanistan in 1933. Similarly, it was the first financial institution established in a public private partnership set up with 72 percent share held by private sector. As a first bank in Afghanistan, BMA introduced formal banking services to the people and government of Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Since then, the banks competitive strength and ongoing market leadership philosophy lays in its strong capital base and proven trustworthiness. In 1976, it was fully nationalized by the government of Afghanistan. Since its establishment, BMA is a leading banking in providing modern and secure banking services. Securing depositors' funds is the top priority of the bank. At the same time, the bank is contributing considerably to the development of manufacturing, agriculture, services, and international trade in the country. BMA is operating based on strong corporate governance principles, financial risk management and strict compliance to keep its credibility and trust. BMA has 15 city branches in Kabul and 21 provincial branches and equity investments in United States of America and England. And it is celebrating its 84th years of fame.
Credit monitoring officer is responsible for monitoring the Loans (funded and non-funded facilities)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conducts monthly, quarterly or irregular monitoring of loans in order to improve financial stability and effectiveness of funds disbursement
2. Properly maintaining the loan files
3. Monitors the loans and follows up of the timely repayment.
4. Maintains regular contact with borrowers who have delinquency by visiting borrowers at their houses or workplace
5. Ensures full compliance with all in place BMA credit policies & procedures; and with audit recommendations
6. To disburse and control the disbursement process (pre-and post-disbursement conditions)
7. Any other identical task as assigned by the respective supervisor/s.
University Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification;
At least 3 years’ experience in Loan and reputable Bank Sector
Strong spoken, written, and expressive English skills
Strong spoken, written and expressive local language skills as required
Be able to carry out deadline-driven tasks and meet deadlines; Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work with staff, Demonstrated Experience of working to deadlines and achieving goals. (Essential)