|Date Posted:||Aug 29, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Sep 26, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||3|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||2 - 4 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About SWC Construction:
SWC Construction is construction company
It is a professional administrative and technical work position in supervising a team responsible for the volume purchasing of various equipment, materials, and supplies
Requires travel to provinces:
§ Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
§ Prior international donor experience preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proper keep record of all warehouse and stocks in and out
- Always keeping update of stock cards.
- Provides monthly reports to the related supervisor of all logistical activities.
- To visit and supervise project sites as required and asked by his/her supervisor.
- To organize the nutrition facilities within the sites according to the SWC guidelines and policy.
- Keep track of purchase orders and requisitions and to follow up the procurement policies of SWC and donors regulations.
- Prepare bid summaries and translation of bills.
- Keeping Asset/inventory list update
- Ability to cope with stressful situations and work with limited resources.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the supervisor
- Maintain proper records of the relevant projects’ documents
- Fulfill any other assignment given by his/her supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul, Nangarhar, Kandahar
Education: Bachelor degree and management specialized is preferable.
Work Experience:3 years of experience in administration and logistic.
Skills: Have the knowledge of computer skills (excel and access)
Languages: Knowledge of local dialect and environment, familiarity with English language is an advantage
General: Good communication and team work.