|Date Posted:||Jul 31, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 20, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 - 7 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
Logistic and Procurement Manager
Nationality: Local National (LN)
Base of Operations: Kabul, Afghanistan (Requires travel to provinces)
Salary: Company salary scale
Bagram Frontline Log Co is seeking applications for Logistics and Procurement Manager Position for its main office in Kabul.
Provinces to travel:
Strong Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills and Analytical Skills.
· Knowledge of standard industrial logistic procedures, costs and terms, with needed knowledge of accounting
· Advanced MS-Office package usage skills
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Fluent in Dari / Pashto and English
· Time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
·Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability of handling licenses issues with related department
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinates activities involved with logistics services and procuring goods and services, such as equipment, tools, parts, supplies, advertising and reviews requisitions;
• Coordinate logistics activities and manage warehouse activities and cargo handling.
• Coordinate Delivery of goods with transport companies and manage custom clearance.
• Preparing cost comparative sheet, Negotiation Memorandum and contract with local suppliers.
• Collect quotations and prepare bids and proposal for clients.
• Draft Quotations and proposals for clients;
• Keep update the Procurement Tracker on timely basis and provide a Procurement Status sheet to Director and affiliated offices
• Establish and maintain list of qualified vendors who are willing and capable of providing quality products in competitive price;
• Ensures client Procurement Policy and purchasing procedures is maintained and fully applied while preparing quotations and proposals.
• Back-up the Procurement Managers of affiliated companies inside and outside Afghanistan.
•The incumbent should be able to prepare REOIs/ RFPs/RFQs/SBD/Contracts.
• Facilitate communication and follow-up documentation with clients.
•Responsible for preparing PO (Purchase order) to local vendor and international vendors
•Responsible for preparing the Technical/financial proposals and submit to procurement Director for Review before submitting to the client.
• Collection of all the receipts, bills and invoices.
• Ensure invoices are received from vendors in a timely manner and submits them to Finance department for further payment process.
•Ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness are in line with all relevant policies, procedures
• Monitor, track and expedite all procurement activities in collaboration with Director and affiliated company’s Managers
• Ensure that all Procurement and logistics files are accurately maintained with both physical and scanned copies.
• Track and process procurement and logistics requests to ensure timely and accurate completion and delivery of goods and services
•Collaborate closely with affiliated company’s Managers inside and outside Afghanistan.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
•Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience and a Master’s, or 7 years of relevant professional experience and a Bachelor’s degree
• At least two years in a management role, and demonstrated experience in Logistics management and operations management.
• Experience establishing and maintaining filing systems.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment