|Date Posted:||Dec 27, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Jan 7, 2011|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||Salary is negotiableUSD|
|Years of Experience:||Fresh|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||Yes|
About Etisalat Afghanistan:
Etisalat Afghanistan is a GSM operator established in Afghanistan in 2006 to operate a GSM network across Afghanistan and become the fourth GSM operator in the country. Etisalat Afghanistan is 100% owned by Etisalat U.A.E. Etisalat UAE (the parent company) is the sixth largest company in the Middle East and has subsidiaries in Benin, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic, Egypt, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Niger Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Togo, Tanzania, and Pakistan. We are an equal employment opportunities employer and will ensure development of Afghan nationals by capacity building, using training facilities.
1. To manage the stock and issuance (SIM and SC) and etc
Duties & Responsibilities:
2. Preparing and sending the list of numbers to IT for updating the DW (Data ware house).
3. Making the purchase request for SIM and Scratch cards.
4. Activating the new batches of SIM and follow up with IT Department.
5. Uploading the list of numbers in tracking management system.
6. Preparing list of SIM for Corporate, Direct, Indirect and Sending to finance Department for goods issuing purpose.
At least 2-3 years experience.
â€¢ Fluent English, Dari and Pashto.
â€¢ Patience under pressure.
â€¢ Computer skills.
â€¢ Communication Skills.
â€¢ Team work
â€¢ Good attitude.
Reliable and honest