|Date Posted:||Feb 11, 2010|
|Closing Date:||Feb 19, 2010|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||19000 - 19200 USD undefinedUSD|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Probation Period:||1 month|
About Terre des Hommes ( TDH ):
Logistics support to TDH Program in Kabul, Jalalabad and Torkham upon Program needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
a) In charge of purchase ford TDH EC Torkham Project
- Follow up of purchase order.
- Preparing quotations â€¦.
- Physical Purchase
- Follow up of reception / delivery of the materials.
- Checking of quality and quantity
b) Management of vehicles , generator and water pumps (in office or in guest houses )
- Follow up of logbooks (consumption of fuel, mobile and services)
- Preparing the schedule of vehicles of drivers and guards.
- Follow up of vehicles check up to ensure that the vehicles are functional and having all the necessary tools i.e. ropes, shovels, toolbox, extra filter, spare wheel, jack, sleeping bag of the driver. Thermos and cups, torch etc.
- Follow up of reparation and maintenance vehicle, generator and water pumps.
- Make sure that the old parts of the vehicles and generator is stored.
C) Follow up of the materials and equipments of the Project, stock management.
- Regular inventory of materials
- Stock follows up
- Insuring maintenance of materials when needed.
- Torkham and Jalalabad office management
- Preparing the schedule of guards
- Make sure the maintenance of Tdh offices.
- Make sure that the guest rooms are always ready (clean bed covers, blankets, towel, soap Etc)
- Fully understand the job description of guards, cleaner, cook and driver.
- Make sure that the office compound and garden will be maintained on regular basis.
Graduate secondary school, university degree is desirable.
3 years experience in the relevant field, working in international NGO is advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and abilities Computer skill Microsoft office, fluent English, Dari and Pashto. Knowledge in the mechanical field is an asset.