|Date Posted:||May 8, 2017|
|Closing Date:||May 20, 2017|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Salary Range:||As per NTA salary scale policyNone|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Contract Type:||Short Term|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Ministry of Mines and Petroleum (MoMP):
Ministry of Mines and Petroleum is an enabler of the sector’s development and steward of all mineral and hydrocarbon resources through the implementation of international best practice, policies, regulations and procedures to encourage environmentally and socially acceptable private investment. It is the responsibility of the Ministry of Mines and Petroleum to ensure progress in research, exploration, development, and exploitation of both minerals and hydrocarbons. The Ministry of Mines and Petroleum approach is to create the highest level of ministerial competence, promote clear and transparent investment opportunities through modern laws, regulation and policies; and develop a progressive and inviting fiscal regime.
Under the Direct Supervision of PSU Director, Logistic Assistant is responsible for the functions related to the daily operations of logistic issues, procurement in addition to ensuring supplies of stationary are always available and replenish as necessary and performing monthly logistic reports and requirements.
Provinces to travel:
Good spoken and written in dari, pashtoo and English-language skills
Commitment to the administrative works
Good computer skills (Windows, WinWord, Excel); preparedness to learn and manage computer software packages necessary for office work, especially on communication and information management.
Ability to work under pressure within the office, and prioritize routine
Ability to work independently as well in a team
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Develop an action plan based on job description.
2. Assist the Program Officers in data collection, data entry and report consolidation.
3. Responsible for daily operations of administration issues.
4. Responsible for procurement in addition to ensuring supplies of stationary are always available and replenish as necessary.
5. Responsible for the purchase of office assets including IT equipments.
6. Maintain record of use of PSU assets
7. Responsible for performing monthly logistic reports and requirements
8. Responsible for handling minor repairs in the office
9. Arrange air tickets and booking for accommodation for PSU staff/visitors
10. Be responsible for all the appointments, travel arrangements of the Project Co-coordinator, Program Officers and sometimes for other PSU staff
11. Any other responsibility provided by the Project Director
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
Bachelor degree in BBA, Economics and degrees related to managerial and logistical fields are preferred) with 2 years relevant experience or Baccalaureate degree with 4 years relevant experience.