|Date Posted:||Jul 22, 2019|
|Closing Date:||Aug 12, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
About Asia Pharma Ltd. (manufacturer and importer of Medical Equipment):
Our story started in 2002 with the formation of Asia Pharma, a new company proudly standing for a good and healthy community and one committed to working together to make for a healthy Afghanistan. Today, we provide the tools and resources to benefit our community and our customers around the region.
We are conveniently headquartered in Herat, Afghanistan, providing our company with an ideal and flexible base for our operations across the country. Asia Pharma currently has a presence in 8 different provinces across Afghanistan and offices in Dubai, China, and Pakistan.
Under Asia Pharma’s two diverse healthcare businesses, we both manufacture and resell quality products to help meet the demands of our customers to provide to patients across Afghanistan and the region.
We are committed to providing a full array of hospital furniture and medical equipment to help doctors, hospitals, clinics, and governments help patients experience a healthy life.
We firmly believe that our products and services can help the people of Afghanistan, which is why each of our employees is dedicated to serving our customers in all their healthcare product needs.
Responsible for purchasing and shipment of all needed materials for industrial factory according to the standards of the logistic department and the policies of Asia Pharma Ltd
Requires travel to provinces:
· Knowledge of standard industrial logistic procedures, costs and terms, with needed knowledge of accounting
· Advanced MS-Office package usage skills
· Excellent analytical and numerical skills
· Knowledge of English Language
· Time management skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills
Team work oriented
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Prepare, collect, record, and maintain all the documents of Logistic department as per the policy of the company
· Preparation and Issue of RFQ, negotiations with providers
· Do the purchases and coordinate the payments with finance department and the supplier
· Perform follow up and tracking of the orders and supplies to ensure timely deliveries.
· Ascertain that goods/services received are according to the ordered specifications, quality and quantity and also the goods are delivered to factory on time and safe.
· Update the Vendors database component in Database
· Locate and identify potential suppliers both domestically and internationally
· Conduct physical inventory check for better understanding the factory needs.
· Prepare and submit monthly logistic and financial reports to the related supervisor
· Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
Job Location:Afghanistan, Herat
Bachelor/Diploma degree in Business Administration or related fields. At least high school graduated.
Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience working in logistic department.