|Date Posted:||May 14, 2019|
|Closing Date:||May 30, 2019|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Business Administration ,Accounting/Finance|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||5 Years|
|Probation Period:||3 months|
About Aziz Group:
-RACC was established in 2001with the aim of re-building a new Afghanistan public establishment & institutions which provides a comfortable & secure home for the afghans. Our vast project includes re-building school, public work & highways, water & electricity supply in the rural areas & we specialize in building military camps & barriers.
We can work on multiple projects at the same time, either on a design & build a conventional basis by genuine team-work- our staff members are directly employed and a crucial part of every project we are involved in. Our skilled workers, experienced design and site engineers who have worked on some of the largest construction projects in Afghanistan. We are user-friendly with a proactive response to our client’s needs. We help them secure new work and repeat-order business, as this obviously benefits everyone in the long term.
The Logistic Officer works under overall guidance of the Operations Department and receive guidance from Finance/Operations Manager. The Store Keeper will be mainly responsible with Stock Records and Daily Operations of the company dealing with Challenging Business deals and Environments.
Requires travel to provinces:
· Able to deal with Challenging Situations considering business environments.
· Working knowledge of MS Office packages, Financial software, with advanced Excel skills;
· Good English skills, both written and verbal. Fluent in Dari and Pashtu, both written and verbal;
· Be able and willing to travel to provinces within Afghanistan if required.
· Ability to pay attention to details, remain calm and have patience dealing with different challenges.
· Ability to overcome challenges and work in difficult work environments/conditions;
- Be willing and able to meet tight deadlines and work long hours when required;
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To handle the transportation of Spare Parts, and Raw Materials to site project.
2. Manage and conduct Logistical actions within the project.
3. Liaise with Project Managers and HQ Offices regarding all Logistics and service requirements.
4. Take responsibility for all planning, implementation and monitoring aspects related to logistical needs.
5. Follow-up on purchase orders status and keep project managers in loop of estimated time of delivery or any changes that may affect.
6. Supervise stockroom management.
7. Manage and supervise the overall maintenance and repair of office facilities.
8. Inform the Project Manager of any logistic issue before things get out of hand.
9. Travel to all program sites to perform Logistics evaluations as necessary.
10. Weekly stock inventory.
11. To maintain accurate and up to date record transportation of goods and services for provincial office and site projects.
12. Manage and control fuel department in project, ensure transparency of all fuel purchases.
13. Purchase the required items properly.
14. Any other official work related to Logistics by the Operations Manager.
Job Location:Afghanistan, Kabul
· Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and Economics.
b) Work Experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant position.
· Previous experience with Private Sector Operations specially property management businesses
Ø Experience of making logistical arrangements for sending goods to project sites.
Ø Experience with excel sheet and prepare data for all logistic items.
Ø Excellent organizational skills.
Ø Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word etc.
Ø Excellent budget management skills.
Ø Fluency in written and spoken English essential.