|Date Posted:||Jun 1, 2021|
|Closing Date:||Aug 1, 2021|
|Work Type:||Full Time|
|Number of Vacancies:||1|
|Functional Area:||Procurement and logistics|
|Salary Range:||As per company salary scaleAF|
|Years of Experience:||4 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Not specified|
|Possibility of Contract Extension:||No|
About Kayfiyet Business Services:
Established in Mazar-e-Sharif in 2004, KBS was designed to help the Public, Private and Third sectors of Afghanistan in areas of HR, Recruitment, Training, Administration Services, Legal Advisory and Translation. It wasnt long after its conceptualization that it turned around the industrys culture with its revolutionary approach and radical techniques. Government approved and AISA certified, KBS is nationally renowned to be the finest combination of commitment, quality service, business philosophy, professional ethics, dedication and integrity. It is headquartered in Mazar-e-Sharif and massively networked throughout Afghanistan. Throughout the years, KBS has come to be known as the most dependable and competent, full-service recruitment agency in Afghanistan. With the recruitment of thousands of skilled and unskilled candidates, it has supported various medium to large size organizations in Afghanistan. KBS has certainly emerged as the pioneer of manpower solutions, with a reputation that is matchless. We have successfully met the man power requirements of the following industries in Afghanistan: Energy and Mining Sectors Construction Oil & Gas Engineering IT & Telecom Support Services for the Projects of United Nations and various NGOs Our competence, proficiency and dependability in catering to every conceivable manpower need, through all spheres and stratums of businesses, have made us the leading Recruitment Company in Afghanistan. While we guarantee enhanced competitive edge to our clients through our unequalled manpower solutions, we concurrently value the career goals of our candidates and ensure they are in the right hands. It was this resolution drive that has established us as a peerless name of the industry. We boast of the trust that our clients have placed in us, due to the progressive approach, international expertise and virtuousness of our unparalleled team of HR and recruitment professionals; to give them an undisputable advantage over their competitors. Our continually swelling clientele is evidence of the same. Today, weve come to be known as the recruitment specialists, and the pioneers of the industry. Nevertheless, we continue to strive for, and magnify the combination of manpower economy and efficiency; to persistently deliver excellence to all our clients.
To follow up and supervise the process with the project’s suppliers and freight forwarder in coordination with the EPC contractor to ensure the proper and timely delivery of the material according to the project’s milestones and schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner as per the project’s schedule and produce reports to SPV team detailing the status of shipment of goods to project site.
· Oversee the transportation process of key project’s equipment’s from port of delivery up to project site in coordination with the EPC team.
· Review shipping documents to ensure compliance with each project shipping instructions in coordination with the EPC team & PM
· Coordinate if need be with freight forwarders for inbound transportation of goods
· Review and report on packing list, shipping details, and advise on potential deviations. (Air, FCL, LCC)
· Report concerning all critical issues and problems regarding missing, damaged and delayed material.
· Be aware with the shipping instructions for critical project items (i.e engines, transformers etc..) to ensure seamless material handling.
· Take decision for any discrepancies in the shipping documents and in coordination with all involved parties whether to accept discrepancies or to revert back to EPC contractor to amend the discrepancies.
· Approve withdrawal of original documents and money transfers.
· Revise and approve freight forwarders invoices for payment.
Minimum Bachelor Degree
Minimum 4-5 years of experience
Any Professional Certification in Logistics is preferred.
Experience with freight forwarders.
Good command of English Language.